Terms & Conditions
Intellectual property rights
- All information and materials on this Website are intended for general information purposes. All intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright, patents, trademarks, designs, etc.) in relation to all information provided on or by this Website (e.g. all text, logo’s, graphic material, software) are the property of Fliteline or such information has been inserted with the consent of the respective proprietor(s). All these rights are expressly reserved.
- The User may print or download to a hard-disk (parts of) this Website and may distribute it to other persons under the condition that the User shall distribute same only for non commercial and/or personal information dissemination. In case information contained in this Website is distributed, the source of that information - inclusive of the name of Fliteline - has to be clearly mentioned. Without prior written approval of Fliteline it is not allowed to use (a copy of) this Website (and/or a part thereof) and/or the trademarks contained therein for commercial purposes and it is furthermore not allowed to amend (parts of) this Website and/or to insert this Website or a part thereof in any other paper or electronic document, in a weblog, forum or another website.
Exclusion of liability
- The information contained in this Website has been drawn up by Fliteline as completely and accurately as possible. Fliteline however does not warrant or guarantee that the information and material on this Website is up-to-date, complete and accurate and free of deficiencies, mistakes and/or viruses. Fliteline furthermore does not warrant or guarantee that such deficiencies, mistakes and/or viruses will be corrected or removed. Fliteline furthermore reserve the right to interrupt the availability of this Website at any time for the purposes of maintenance or repairs.
- Fliteline is not liable for any damage of whatsoever nature, direct and/or indirect and howsoever caused, which follows from the use of this Website and/or the information therein or from the non-availability of this Website and/or from the fact that certain information on this Website would be incorrect, incomplete and/or outdated.
- The User is recommended to contact Fliteline in order to obtain all current and correct information with respect to tariffs, offers, products, specifications, general terms, etc.
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites and/or servers which are not managed by Fliteline. Fliteline is not in any way responsible for the contents of those websites and/or servers and only provides these hyperlinks for the sake of convenience of the visitors of its Website.
Applicable Law and jurisdiction
© July 2009, Fliteline B.V.
- Fliteline B.V. comprises various activities.
- All our charter activities are subject to the General Charter Terms of Fliteline B.V. deposited on 14th December 2009. These terms and conditions will be sent to you free of charge upon request.
- All our accessory activities are subject to the General Terms and Conditions for Accessory Services of Fliteline B.V. deposited on 14th December 2009. These terms and conditions will be sent to you free of charge upon request.
All forwarding activities are subject to the "Nederlandse Expeditievoorwaarden van Fenex" (Dutch Forwarding Conditions of FENEX) in its latest version including the arbitration clause filed by Fenex (the Netherlands Association for Forwarding and Logistics) with the registry of the district courts of Amsterdam and Rotterdam. These general conditions serve as a benchmark for all contracts in the forwarding industry.